The Grant Thornton has invited applications for qualified Chartered Accountants ( CA ) for the post of Direct Taxation.
Grant Thornton India LLP is one of the largest assurance, tax, and advisory firms in India. With over 3,000 professional staff across 14 offices, the firm provides robust compliance services and growth navigation solutions on complex business and financial matters through focused practice groups.
- Chartered Accountant
- 2-4 years of experience in Direct Taxation
- Supporting direct tax client engagement teams on technical queries
- Preparation of tax alerts/ summary on recent direct tax / NCLT judgments
- Research and assistance in the preparation of research papers to formulate the firm’s positions on direct tax / Transaction tax issues
- Research and assistance in writing technical articles for print and online media
- Research and drafting direct tax thought leadership publication
For Further Information Click here.