The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India ( ICAI ) has announced Online Executive Development Program on Business Responsibility And Sustainability Reporting Program.
To understand the current regulatory framework of Business Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting, analyze disclosures made by Indian companies, assurance aspects and discuss best practices adopted, The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) Online Executive Development Program has introduced Business Responsibility And Sustainability Reporting Program. It is conducted by the Sustainability Reporting Standards Board The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
This program is targeted towards members of ICAI working in both the public and private sectors, who want to upskill as sustainability practitioners and gain competitive advantage. This program would impart essential skills and knowledge to enable members to provide professional services as preparers, assurance providers, risk managers, investment appraiser of projects in emerging sustainability area.
In December 2019, SEBI extended the BRR requirement to the top 1000 listed companies by market capitalisation, from the financial year 2019-20. As per “Report on Business Responsibility and Sustainability Reporting” issued by MCA, reporting requirement may be extended by MCA to unlisted companies above a specified threshold of turnover or paid-up capital.
The participants will learn to :
- Build strategies and effectively encourage and/or guide businesses to integrate sustainability matters into all business practices dealing with strategy, finance, operations, and communications
- Prepare Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report
- Assess performance of businesses and their value chain partners
- Provide Assurance of Business Responsibility and Sustainability Reports
- Map Business Responsibility and Sustainability Report to Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) and Integrated Reporting Framework
Duration : 4 hours each for 5 days (including half an hour for Q&A each day)
CPE hours : 20 Structured CPE hours
Fee : Rs. 3,000/- plus 18% GST
Batch will start from 26th September 2020.
Time : 10 am to 2.15 pm
For more details, click here.