The Institute of Company Secretaries of India ( ICSI ) has announced the 2nd batch of Online Professional Skill Development Training (PSDT) for CS trainees and aspirants.
All students undergoing CS practical training and aspirants are eligible for this program. 20 PDP hours are also required.
Registration has started since July 1st, 2020, and will be open till July 9th, 2020, 5 PM. The fee for every student (Trainees) is Rs 500/-
The link of the webinar will be sent separately to all registered students via e-mail once the registration process will get over. PDP certificate shall be provided to those students who are required to have PDP hours. They have to mention it on the online registration form.
The training is set to start on 11th July till 15th July 2020. The schedule for the Programme is as follows;
- 11th July 2020 – Soft skills – “Verbal Communication – Power of Expression, Art of Articulation”
- 12th July 2020 – IT Skills – “XBRL Tools”
- 13th July 2020 – Drafting Skills – “Drafting of Petitions, Affidavits, Indemnity Bonds, replies, Legal Notice”
- 14th July 2020 – Functional Skills – “Convening meetings of the Board, Preparation of Minutes with SS-1 Compliances”
- 15th July 2020 – Emerging Skills – “Appearances before NCLT – Art of Advocacy & Court Crafts”
- Academically enriched training for the CS students during the Lockdown.
- Empowering the students by strengthening their knowledge base
- Capacity Building of CS Trainees by honing their skills.
- Sensitizing the CS trainees towards the new and emerging opportunities in the CS profession
- Developing confident and motivated future CS professionals.
To register, click here.
For further details, click here