Indirect Tax Specialist Vacancy in IKEA
IKEA has invited applications for the post of Indirect Tax Specialist.
An Indirect Tax Specialist must be passionate about people, business, IKEA’s purpose and continuously driving better performance. Specialists are energized by increasing customer value, driving business growth, and contributing to the overall success and results through people as well as motivated by leading and developing people.
- End to End compliance with all indirect tax laws as applicable like GST and Allied laws.
- Calculation and deposit of taxes and filing of returns accurately and in time.
- Preparation of Purchase and sales registers required for filing of returns and audits.
- Assist store/SO organization in E-way bill procedure.
- Prepare the store/SO organization to deal with GST, compliance with ISD provisions, compliance with Annual audit procedures, filing the report and schedules with tax authorities
- Calculation and deposit of GST under reverse charge, ensuring accuracy of GST TDS provisions.
- Ensuring tax invoices, receipt vouchers, refund vouchers, payment vouchers, and other documents required under GST are issued accurately and in time where applicable.
- Checking and ensuring that only eligible input credit is taken in GST returns and reconciling it with books to reverse the ineligible credits.
- Calculation of state-wise proportionate ineligible input credits pertaining to exempt supplies and inputs meant for non-business purposes and compliance with credit procedures for input tax credit.
- Train, educate, and mentor store team to ensure that all required transaction tax compliances are done in an accurate and timely manner, input credits are availed correctly and appropriately in all locations.
- Preparation of Tax schedules and reconciliation, ensuring that tax returns are tallied with books, dealing with statutory and tax auditors.
- Reconciliation of revenue and expenses as per books with taxes (GST) paid and disclosed in returns as well as disclosures made in audited financial statements.
- Preparation of Input credit register and reconciliation with books.
- Assist Indirect Tax Manager in any other Tax work.
- B Com and Chartered Accountant with 4-5 years of experience.
- Experience in VAT and CST for Retail/FMCG Company.
- Experience in handling Tax audits/assessments.
- Working knowledge of direct tax matters and compliances.
- Proficient in MS Office skills. Excel skills, ability to work with lookups and pivot tables.
- Experience in the use of automated accounting systems.
- Experience in multicultural and multinational organizations.
Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra.
For more details and to apply, click here: