The Larson & Toubro Ltd is hiring CA/CMA qualified candidates for the post of Manager/Assistant general manager- Corporate Indirect Taxation.
Larson & Toubro Ltd is a major technology, engineering, construction, manufacturing, and financial services conglomerate, with global operations. The Company addresses critical needs in key sectors – Hydrocarbon, Infrastructure, Power, Process Industries, and Defense – for customers in over 30 countries around the world.
- Should possess core Indirect Tax knowledge covering Central Excise, service tax, VAT, GST
- Should have experience of independently handling Indirect Tax functions
- Should have experience in dealing with Tax officials and managing a team
- Responsible for Indirect tax compliance related to manufacturing for project business & Construction contracts
- Responsible for handling various notices, audits, assessments & Litigation matters
- Knowledge and experience in working of ERP Environment
Behavioral Competencies: Team leadership, Interpersonal Skills, and Networking
Experience Required: 8 to 13 years
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Accounts
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG -B.Com – Commerce
PG – ICWA (CMA), CA – Any Specialization, Second Attempt, First Attempt
For further details click here.