Interactive Brokers are hiring tax analyst. Chartered Accountant with 1-2 years of experience in accounting or Graduate with 4-5 years of experience in taxation from the financial service industry is required.
Interactive Brokers a subsidiary of publicly-traded Interactive Brokers Group, Inc., based in Greenwich, Connecticut (NASDAQ: IBKR) is a low-cost provider of trade execution and clearing services for active traders, institutional investors, financial advisors and introducing brokers. IBKR’s premier technology provides electronic access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, and funds worldwide from a single IBKR Integrated Investment account. IBKR is one of the largest online brokers by trade volume and is consistently ranked at the top of its field.
The Tax Analyst will focus primarily on direct and indirect tax compliance for two legal entities based in India. Interactive Brokers (India) Private Limited is a regulated broker-dealer registered with the Securities & Exchange Board of India, the National Stack Exchange of India Limited, and a clearing member with the National Clearing Corporation Limited.
- Prepare monthly computation and payment of Withholding tax (TDS), advance tax, GST tax, and Stamp duty tax.
- Preparation of monthly/annual GST return filing (including reconciliation) and prepare GST tax refund applications as per GST rules and regulations.
- Preparation of TDS return on a quarterly basis.
- Assist with the preparation of annual tax filings (tax audit, transfer pricing audit).
- Indian tax regulations.
- Indian accounting standard.
- Financial analytics and communication with executive management.
- Financial Services Industry experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of tax and accounting experience
- Oracle Financials E-Business Suite release 12 experience.
- MS Word and Excel proficiency.
Salary not disclosed by the recruiter
For further details, click here