The KPMG Gurgaon has invited applications from Chartered Accountants for the post of Statutory Audit.
An independent audit of financial statements is essential for the effective operation of business entities and the capital markets. We are committed to providing a constructive and challenging audit, one that is also independent and delivers the messages that matter to management and the audit committee. We add value beyond the financial statement through the insights we bring, based on our knowledge of a clients business drivers and of individual sectors. Apart from financial statements audit (including IFRS and US GAAP reporting), we also provide other forms of assurance and attestation reporting. Our approach is based on robust audit methodologies, appropriate use of technology and a wide range of compliance tools underpinned by sound judgement and objectivity..
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the Audit practise to execute Statutory Audit/ Indian GAAP/ IFRS / US GAAP accounting services and related services for clients
- The candidate will be expected to be a team member in audit assignments whilst exercising compliance with our Audit Manual, auditing standards and legal regulations
- Be a qualified CA
- Have 0 – 2 years post qualification experience in Statutory Audit in a similar environment (Audit and Accounting firms)
- Have the ability to work under stringent deadlines and demanding client conditions
- Be willing to travel within India or abroad for continuous/ long periods of time
- Have strong soft skills like interpersonal, team and communication skills both verbal and written
For Further Information Click here.