The KPMG has invited applications from eligible candidates with a minimum post-experience of 5 years.
The KPMG International Cooperative is a multinational professional services network, and one of the Big Four accounting organizations. Seated in Amstelveen, the Netherlands, KPMG is a network of firms in 147 countries, with over 219,000 employees and has three lines of services: financial audit, tax, and advisory.
Audit Service delivery
- Be a coach/mentor to a team of Seniors and Associates and train them to deliver high-Quality industry-specific work on time and within the time estimates made and agreed with the US engagement teams.
- Develop and maintain productive relationships with key KPMG US industry leaders and contacts to grow GDC business through –
- Establishing expectations of value to be delivered on the engagements worked on from GDC
- Building industry-specific knowledge and capabilities within the GDC teams
- Work closely with the ET to transition new engagements and services to GDC while maintaining high quality
- Identify opportunities to standardize and optimize audit processes across a portfolio of clients and the industry to improve efficiency
- Develop an understanding of KPMG (the US and specific to GDC) Quality and Risk Management procedures, and ensure these are embedded into the GDC team’s work papers
- Proactively discuss audit procedures with the GDC teams, allocating right resources (wherever needed) to work and monitor performance against standards by performing continuous reviews
- For select engagements/projects, perform US Senior / Manager level reviews of work prepared by GDC teams as approved by the US engagement teams under the guidance from DPP or the risk teams
- Monitor and manage key industry-specific Performance Quality metrics for the GDC teams
- Understand the scope of GDC offerings across all lines of businesses to provide overall solutions for engagement teams’ needs (D&A, IDEA, KAAP, Advisory & Tax)
- Demonstrate professionalism, industry competence and clarity of communication when dealing with the ET
- Use technology (on specific areas of work), continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery
- Contribute to technical and soft-skills training to continually develop the team’s skills in industry-specific areas of work
- Be a performance manager to guide and coach GDC professionals on career advancement and provide continuous feedback throughout the performance year on their development areas
- Actively participate and lead overall performance development and feedback process at the team level and at overall GDC level
- On business and industry-specific knowledge development initiatives at GDC
- Lead/participate in the firm’s strategic initiatives and/or corporate social responsibility programs
5 – 10 years
For more info click here.