The KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory.
- Should have at least 1 end to end SAP implementation experience in SAP MM modules
- Experience in S4 HANAimplementation / migration/support will be an add on.
- Worked on AS-IS -TO BE study. Gap analysis and blueprint preparation.
- Configuration of Purchasing Info Record, Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Scheduling
- An agreement, Contract, Quota Arrangement involving the definition of Document Types, Number Ranges, Screen Layout, etc.
- Preference to candidates who have worked on GST.
- Extensive experience and knowledge of GST AND CIN (India taxation module) necessary
- CIN TAXINN including Withholding tax configuration
- Configuration of Materials Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Familiar with ASAP Methodology
7 – 12 Years
Delhi NCR, Ahmedabad, Noida, Greater Noida, Gurgaon
For more details Click here.