LLB vacancy in IGNCA
The Accounts Branch of Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA) has invited applications for the post of Accounts and Legal Executive on a Contractual basis.
The Indira Gandhi National Centre for the Arts (IGNCA), an autonomous institution under the Ministry of Culture, Government of India is visualized as a Centre encompassing the study of all arts, especially in their dimension of interrelationship and mutual interdependence. The IGNCA seeks to place the arts within the context of the natural and human environment. The fundamental approach of the Centre in all its work is multi-disciplinary and holistic.
- A Graduate degree in Commerce from a recognized University along with degree in law with 50% marks.
- Experience: An Advocate registered at Bar Council with at least 5 year experience in Government / Autonomous Organization / Reputed Company/ CS Firm/ CA Firm/ Law Firm.
- Age limit not exceeding 35 years as on 01.04.2021.
- Drafting and vetting of Agreements, Lease Deeds, Memorandum of Understandings (MOUs), Service Level Agreements (SLA), and Tender Documents etc.
- Documentation for Sale & Purchase of Properties, Registration Process, etc.
- Due Diligence of Property Documents, Title Chain and Ownership Documents.
- Managing various cases in Courts, Tribunals and preparing Appeals, Replies, Representations, and Affidavits to be filed before various Authorities, Courts and Tribunals.
- Ensuring compliance with various laws, Lease Rent, Property Rent, Regulations pertaining to Properties of IGNCA across the country
- Assist with sound knowledge of Property laws relating to rights of tenants, Leasing, Mortgage, Bank Guarantees, Tendering, and Documentation etc.
- Coordination with Advocates, Directorates/ Regional Offices of the Centre, required for effective handling of the court cases and other legal matters
- Assist in Finalization of Annual Accounts of the Headquarters of the Institute
- Assist in preparation of Finalization of Annual Budget & Budgetary Control
- Monitoring of third party bills, contractor’s bills.
- Accounting and budgeting for programs / seminars of the Centre
- Assist in handling RTI related to Department of Finance & Accounts of the Centre
- Scrutiny, verification & payments to contractors related to projects of the institute
- Any other assignment given by Financial Advisor & Chief Accounts Officer
Consolidated Remuneration – Rs.40,000/- per month
Location: New Delhi.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org