The Novartis was created in 1996 through the merger of Ciba-Geigy and Sandoz and has a rich history spanning over 200 years. Novartis apply our expertise in science and innovation to society’s biggest health challenges. Responsibility is a core part of their business strategy.
- Manage the day to day operations of the management reporting systems (Financial and Non-financial), in a timely and accurate manner, meeting all business timelines and information/analytic needs.
- Perform operational activities on all supported tools, spanning across multiple locations
- Cooperate with IT resource to maintain tools and systems
- Ensure continuous system availability across all time zones through process optimization and teamwork.
- Support development/design/build management reports and responsible for the production & distribution of compliance and controls monitoring reports defined for the entities covered in the scope, ensuring compliance with agreed policies, SLAs, output quality & defined conventions/standards.
- Support internal customers to effectively analyze business performance and recommend areas for improvement
- Operationalize robust standard processes supported by tools and systems, reflecting best practices, supported by a control framework
- Ensure a high level of solution usability while meeting business requirements
- Support FRA Operations in providing timely reports to monitor financial results and compliance (income statement, balance sheet, cash flow, KPIs, compliance cockpits)
- To provide ad-hoc BPA support including advice on various reporting requirements.
- Deliver the Training program on FRA Ops Management Reporting systems
- Ensure relevant SOX requirements are met.
- Good people mentoring and management skills
Experience and other requirements:
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Minimum of 10-13 years working experience with MBA (Finance) or Equivalent/University Degree OR minimum of 8-11 years post qualification working experience for CA, in performance management, financial reporting, and analysis, Management reporting roles in a multinational organization.
- Excellent analytical ability with experience of creation and discussion of financial performance KPIs
- Experience in SAP BI / BW, SAP BPC, Qliksense is a must.
- Good knowledge of financial controls and compliance reporting.
- Proven experience in handling, mentoring, and monitoring an operations team.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Experience in advance excel and MS-Office applications is must
- Experience of working in a multicultural/international environment
Management reporting hub (Hyderabad-India)
Main working/support language will be in English
A number of vacancies:
For more details Click here.