Piramal Group is a global business conglomerate with diverse interests in Pharma, Financial Services, Information Management, Real Estate and Glass Packaging. The Group has offices in over 30 countries and a global brand presence in more than 100 markets.
- Prepare, review and compare business performance with budget and LOS and provide variance analysis reports to the management on a monthly basis
- Develop, implement and ensure compliance with internal policies, procedures and guidelines
- Provide all required information to internal and Cost auditor and ensure smooth and timely completion of the audit
- Providing information to internal and Corporate Requirements
- Product Costing for RFPs and Decision making Analysis for Capex and Opex.
- Compilation of Yearly Budgets Business-wise
CA, CA (Inter), CMA
For More Information Click here.