Qatar Airways hiring CA, CMA, CS, ACCA
The Qatar Airways has invited applications for the post of Tax and Compliance Officer.
Manage and assist in the delivery of all operational and transactional matters to achieve tax & corporate compliance across QR network as part of our overall Global Compliance strategic objectives
- Assisting in appointing tax advisor and statutory auditors for our branches in destination countries.
- Assist in preparing monthly financial statements of allocated jurisdictions.
- Liaising with tax consultant for computation of taxes the local legislature and ensure the payment of due taxes and filing of tax returns on the timely basis.
- Providing complete and accurate information to tax consultants for preparation of tax returns and timely filing with the tax authorities
- Review internal controls and implement the corrective action. Co-ordinate and ensure accruals accounting related to tax has been performed. Perform accounting related to tax and maintain accurate GL schedules.
- Diligently follow the Comprehensive Compliance Checklist for all applicable taxes to ensure tax payments and filing on timely basis.
- Identify the reason for Variances vs. Budget and control cost.
- Assist HO Tax Team and Local Line Manager in collating information related to internal and external audit in the destination countries.
- Follow up on all tax matters/issues, pending unfiled returns, any notices received from the authority, address them to resolve and close.
- Relevant University qualification in Accounting / Commerce / Finance at minimum Bachelor’s level or equivalent
- Preferred with a professional accounting certificate like CA/ICWA/CS/ACCA
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Big4 or large corporate with international tax exposure
- User level experience in any ERP
- Command of English language
- Proficient with spread sheets
- Should be able to analyze and explain financial accounts/Management accounts to finance and non-finance audiences
- Knowledge of Corporate Income Tax, Withholding Taxes, GST/VAT, Generally Accepted Accounting Standards/IndAS/International Financial Reporting Standards
Location: Mumbai, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates.