Senior Finance Analyst vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited applications for the post Senior Finance Analyst.
Finance Analyst will be a finance partner to the relevant business team. This includes, among other things, responsibility for financial metrics, reporting, forecasting and analysis. This individual will be an active member of the leadership team. The successful candidate will be strategic, analytical, and have the demonstrated ability to effectively manage the finances of a high-growth business.
- Build financial analysis models driving operational decisions across the Amazon network.
- Working on cost-out initiatives.
- Working on long-range plans, annual budgets etc.
- Automate existing models and tools to contribute to scale-up of the Fulfillment Center Network.
- Operations planning and cost planning for the Network.
- Weekly, Monthly Variance Analysis & reporting.
- Evaluate and improve methodologies that are the core of our business models and tools.
- Collaborate with operations personnel to drive process, productivity improvements, and cost savings initiatives.
- Manage the Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly results reporting.
- Facilitate financial review meetings with key partner business groups.
- MBA in Finance or Chartered Accountant.
- 8+ years of relevant work experience;
- 6-7 years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation must involve performing data analyses using advanced Excel and providing recommendations based on results of ad hoc analyses to senior management for strategic decision-making.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and levels of management.
- Strong financial acumen including familiarity with forecasting, budgeting, and variance analysis.
- Excellent grasp of corporate finance and cost accounting fundamentals.
- Strong operational business understanding, including the potential impact of business decisions on various internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong resourcefulness and the ability to find or develop compelling data given limited resources and time.
- Comfortable working with ambiguity.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Advanced Excel, VBA Macros.
- Exposure with Data Warehouse ETL queries, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle, and/or Cognos
For more details and to apply, click here: