Abbott Laboratories is hiring CA qualifiers for the role of Senior Financial Analyst at their Mumbai location. Candidates with 1 to 3 years of experience in Finance are required.
Abbott Laboratories is an American multinational medical device and health care company with headquarters in Abbott Park, Illinois, United States. The company was founded by Chicago physician Wallace Calvin Abbott in 1888 to formulate known drugs; today, it sells medical devices, diagnostics, branded generic medicines, and nutritional products.
- Reduce AR Overdue Balance
- Manage and report MOH on a monthly basis Control Bad debt expense by controlling overdue balance Foresee issues due to pricing customer mix changes, identify risks and opportunities.
- Implement an online Price governance process.
- Assist in automating MIS reporting.
- Assist in Month-end finance close activities.
- Assist in the preparation of Detailed P&L commentary.
- Ensure headcount movements are accurate with detailed commentaries by month.
- Prepare monthly expense accrual worksheet Support LBE process on a quarterly basis Scenario analysis for downsides or upsides on revenue.
- Understand and review all distributor contracts, 3PP & DPS, LoA Assist in sales incentive calculation Assist in various ad-hoc reporting
- Chartered Accountant/CPA/ MBA in finance with 1 to 3 years of experience. Knowledge of SAP & Hyperion and Advance Excel preferred.
- Abbott – Financial Analyst – Taxscan from a good institute
- Strong knowledge of Excel/ PowerPoint
- Finance background – preferably from the medical device company
For further details, click here.