Amazon has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Financial Analyst.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Microsoft.
- Accounting and analysis for different businesses in Amazon India.
- Preparation of monthly Accruals relating to various business verticals.
- Implementing identified efficiency opportunities and guiding business teams in accounting areas.
- Evaluating accounting positions for New projects
- Coordinating with auditors for timely closure of statutory audit and tax audit.
- 2+ years of multi-national corporate or operational accounting experience.
- CA or ICWAI qualification is a must.
- Strong communications skills and able to work effectively with teams in India and Seattle.
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, a collaborative team-player, and an excellent communicator.
- Understanding of US GAAP, Indian Accounting Standards and communicate frequently with External Auditors and Regulators ensuring that Amazon India is compliant with all applicable laws, pronouncements, and regulations.
- The candidate will also have strong written and oral communication skills,
- Prior experience of working/managing relationship with Big 4 auditors will be an added advantage
For more info click here.