The Mastercard has invited applications for the post of Senior Financial Analyst from qualified CA/CPA/MBA Finance.
Mastercard is the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. Mastercard is a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless.
Senior Analyst, Financial Planning and Analysis
The FP&A function manages all aspects of management reporting encompassing budgeting and forecasting, strategic and customer planning for the Asia Pacific region. This includes the management and execution of the corporate reporting and planning requirements
This position is responsible for supporting the Director and Manager, Regional FP&A across a broad spectrum of strategic processes and initiatives while managing and executing the corporate reporting and planning requirements
- Support the financial close process through the analysis of variances against budget, forecasts, prior year actuals, key business drivers and initiatives.
- Implement and maintain processes to ensure effective and timely generation of regional revenue forecasts and budgets.
- Develop engagement and reporting processes between RHQ, Divisions, International Markets (IMK) and various functional groups.
- Support the development of the business plans and work to develop the annual plan and budget process. Also be responsible for incorporating accurate data upload into Hyperion budgeting and forecasting tool as well as for the compilation, timely completion, and submission of the Preliminary Budget Review Template and CEO Review Template to IMK.
Generate pertinent performance information and analysis on key business drivers of revenue, expense, contra, etc. Identify and communicate risks and opportunities.
- Support Preparation of management reporting packages and financial presentations for Regional Management, IMK, and other ad-hoc business reviews.
- Respond promptly to ad-hoc requests for information and analysis. Develops and/or continues to improve in-region and corporate financial analysis and reporting.
- Collaborate with the Regional Business Development team to include the analysis of underpinning assumptions in the management reporting process.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Divisional Finance teams on the use of Hyperion for revenue forecasting.
- Apply strategic understanding of business dynamics in regional markets and competitive forces in driving creative responses and formulating mitigating strategies.
- Support continuous reviews of existing processes to assess operational efficiency and development and implementation of process improvements to ensure processes meet present and anticipated needs of internal customers, members, and other stakeholders
- Support continuous reviews of existing processes to assess operational efficiency and development and implementation of process improvements to ensure that processes meet the present and anticipated needs of internal customers, members, and other stakeholders All About You
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or MBA (CA/CPA/MBA Finance), finance or analysis with advanced knowledge and experience with all phases of financial planning and management… 3-4 years of experience
- Good knowledge of Business Intelligence tools and experience with financial systems/applications (e.g. Hyperion and Oracle)
- Strong analytical and proven problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating in a team environment.
- Ability to deliver results in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency and accuracy
- Ability to manage multiple activities of different nature in a condensed timeframe
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Broad understanding of all the different areas of finance
- Good understanding of reporting, forecasting and budgeting techniques.
- Strong strategic thinking and business understanding.
- Strong relationship management and networking skills.
For Further Information Click here.