FLSmidth has invited applications for the post of Senior Manager – Accounts Payable.
FLSmidth & Co. A/S is a Danish multinational engineering company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. With almost 11,700 employees worldwide,it provides global cement and mineral industries with factories, machinery, services and know-how. FLSmidth is listed on NASDAQ OMX Nordic Copenhagen (the former Copenhagen Stock Exchange) in the C20 index and has offices in more than 50 countries worldwide.
- Possess expert knowledge & hand on experience in B2B debt collection, Customer Credit review,
- Invoicing & Cash Application processes.
- Six Sigma Black Belt with Quality improvement and Lean Deployment background
- Ability to breakdown End to End process to identify automation/improvement opportunities and collaborate with the concern teams to create automation/transformation roadmap
- Be responsible for process standardization & Harmonization.
- Engage in benchmarking studies to establish areas of potential operational improvement
- Response for setting up key performance indicators
- Review bottlenecks and recommend changes to improve the overall level
- Ensure quality standards
- Responsible for the development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment of overall policies and goals
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems/issues and provides alternative scenarios
- Provides and implements business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal/external customer relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed
- Use excellent service skills to establish and maintain effective working relationship with customers
- May identify business development opportunities and communicate them to senior management
Salary : Max 25 Lacs + Addtional Benefits
Location : Chennai, India
To apply, click here.