The Flipkart has invited applications for the position of Senior Manager Tax-Central Vertical.
The Flipkart Group is one of India’s leading digital commerce entities and includes group companies Flipkart, Myntra, and PhonePe. It is ranked at #1 in LinkedIn’s ‘Top Companies to Work For in 2019’, among the ‘100 Best Companies for Women by Avtar and chosen among the Top 3 Most Desirable new-Age Recruiters by Dare2Compete.
Education: Chartered Accountant, Cost accountant, LLB
Professional Qualifications: Chartered Accountant/ Cost Accountant
Additional qualifications: Company secretary, B.Tech/M.Tech
Years Of Exp: 8 to 12 Years
Skill set required
- Good understanding of M&A transactions and applicable tax laws
- Expert understanding of international tax laws, bilateral treaties, domestic tax laws and working
- knowledge of IDT laws
- Working knowledge of US GAAP, IFRS etc.
- Ability to work in high tech and data driven organisation
- Independent decision making
- Very high standards of integrity and work ethics
- To ensure all DT and IDT compliances for overseas entities (Israel, China, US, Singapore) and
- domestic entities of Flipkart group
- To handle tax notices and disputes
- To ensure tax support for all M&A projects
- To drive tech changes and process automation in Flipkart
- Ability and confidence to deal with senior tax officials directly
- To advise various stakeholders and business partners on various business initiatives
Ideal past work experience:
8-12 years of DT, IDT, M&A experience in a large company or Big-4
Open Positions: 1
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
To apply, click here.