Staff Accountant Vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited online applications from eligible candidates to the post of Staff Accountant.
TheAmazon.com launched in 1995, it was with the mission “to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices.”
- The Staff Accountant responsibilities include month-end closing activities for multiple ledgers and ensure proper review of outstanding amounts due, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annual reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies.
- On the audit front, the Staff Accountant will manage the department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with Sox requirements for all geographies/activities handled by Shared Services.
- This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within the department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
- The successful candidate will have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable or other accounting process is a strong plus
- Strong interpersonal skills — including written and oral communication skills.
- Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications
- Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus
- PC literate with advance level excel.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Good organizational skills, including prioritization and time management Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically.
For more information click here.