Staff Accountant vacancy in Amazon
The Amazon has invited applications for the post of Staff Accountant.
The Staff Accountant must have a strong desire in innovating processes and exceed expectations in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- The Staff Accountant responsibilities include month end closing activities for multiple ledgers and ensure proper review of outstanding amounts due, preparation of monthly/quarterly/annually reconciliations and balance sheet analysis.
- This position will support the Management in all aspects of financial accounting, reporting systems, procedures and policies.
- On the audit front, Staff accountant will manage department’s response to internal and external audit requirements and will also ensure compliance with Sox requirements for all geographies/activities handled by Shared Services.
- This position will also play an important role in promoting systems/process development within department to ensure ongoing efficiency and control improvements.
- Prior experience in accounts payable, accounts receivable or other accounting process is a strong plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills – including written and oral communication skills.
- Zeal towards Operational Excellence/Process improvement & simplifications.
- Excellent knowledge of financial controls and procedures, US GAAP knowledge would be plus.
- PC literate with advance level excel
- Ability to deal with ambiguity
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
- Ability to break down and solve complex problems in a high-energy, fast paced environment
- Good organizational skills, including prioritization and time management Ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Intermediate (e.g. vlookup)/Advanced Excel skills (e.g. Write/edit VBA) Basic to advanced knowledge of SQL
Location: Karnataka, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. We welcome your comments at firstname.lastname@example.org