Tax Analyst vacancy in Amazon
Amazon has invited applications for the post of Analyst I – State and Local Indirect Tax.
The Amazon Tax Department is a fast-paced, team-focused, and dynamic environment. This position will be responsible for the preparation of certain US state and local non-income tax filings, as well as other tax projects. This position will execute tasks with direction and work within a team environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- Chartered Accountant, CPA or Enrolled Agent certification
- Self-starter with ability to prioritize tasks and independently define, implement, and manage creation of new processes
- Strong computer skills including MS Office, Oracle
- Strong project management and organization skills
- Ability to work as a team player in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Technically proficient with strong accounting, analytical, financial modeling and research skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Assist with the drafting and submission of various tax type registrations including Payroll registrations
- Prepare the state and local business license and related tax certifications, including renewals
- Assist the USA and Canada unclaimed property team on various functions
- Support process improvement and automation and technology implementation
- Conduct research and support the documentation of state and local tax issues and positions
- Assist with special tax projects on an as-needed basis as part of growth and development
Location: Hyderabad, India.
For more details and to apply, click here:
Support our journalism by subscribing to Taxscan AdFree. Follow us on Telegram for quick updates