The newly incorporated Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd. (Kerala) has published vacancies in the categories of Chief IS Security and IT Officer, Head Treasury, Chief Risk Officer, Chief Finance Officer, and Chief Legal Officer
For the position of Head Treasury the expected qualification from aspirants are:
(1)Persons with a minimum of 15 years experience in any leading public / private sector Bank, out of which 4 years in Treasury Management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above.
(2) Professional qualifications like MBA (Finance) / CAIIB/CA and exposure in the above-mentioned areas preferred.
(3) Age Limit is set at 62 years
For the position of Chief Risk Officer the expected qualification from aspirants are:
Professional certification in Financial Risk Management (FRM) from the Global Association of Risk Professionals.
Or Professional Risk Management (FRM) Certification from PRMIA Institute.
Five years experience in Corporate credit and risk management at the level of Assistant General Manager or above in one or more Scheduled Public/Private Sector Banks, or having similar roles and responsibilities in one or more regulated lending entity, with minimum experience of one year in corporate credit and one year in risk management.
The age limit is set at 62 years.
For the vacancies of Chief Finance Officer at Kerala bank the expected qualification from aspirants are:
(1) Graduation in any stream from a recognized university.
(3) At least a minimum of 10 years experience as Auditors. Out of which a minimum of 5 years experience in the Statutory Audit of a Public Sector/Private Sector Bank. (Additional Qualification MBA, ICWA preferred). Desirable – Worked as CFO in PSU Banks or Private Sector Banks.
(4) Age Limit is set at 45 to 55 years
For the vacancies of Chief Legal Officer at Kerala bank the expected qualification from aspirants are:
1) Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized University, approved by Bar Council of India for the purpose of enrolment as an Advocate.
2) 10 years active practice in the Bar (Court of Law) with experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, service matters, SARFAESI, civil and criminal laws. OR At least 5 year of post-qualification experience in handling cases related to Banking Laws, Co-operative Laws, Service matters, SARFAESI Act, Civil and Criminal laws, etc as AGM or above in the Nationalised or Private Sector Bank / Senior Executive or Senior Officer in the Legal department of Government /Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertaking / Companies listed on NSE / BSE.
(3) Age Limit – 45 to 55 years
Interested Applicants may send in their application to The Deputy General Manager (P&E), (Kerala State Co-operative Bank Ltd., Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram – 33.)The Last date for receipt of application is 2nd March 2020.
For Further Information Click here.