Vivo Mobile Private Limited is hiring CA qualifiers for the role of Finance Manager at their Pune branch. Candidates are required to have 4 to 8 years of experience.
Vivo is a Chinese multinational manufacturer of smartphones headquartered in Dongguan, Guangdong province, China. Founded in 1995, Vivo entered the telecommunication and consumer electronics industry with landline phones and wireless phones. From 2011, Vivo started its smartphone business. As of 2014, Vivo releases and markets its smartphones under the Vivo brand, ranking as the 5th top smartphone brand in China, and 10th top smartphone brand globally.
- Responsible for guidance, supervision, assessment, and training of financial team;
- Overall control over the daily management, annual budget and fund operation of the finance department
- Establish and improve the accounting system, reporting system, rules and regulations of the company, and supervise the implementation
- Overall planning and management of company tax, complete tax declaration and annual audit on time;
- Check and approve daily expenses;
- Budget, manage and plan the fund
- Detailed GST knowledge.
- Maintain relationships with the external banks, government, and other key departments.
- UG: Graduation Not Required, Any Graduate in Any Specialization
- PG: CA
Salary not disclosed by the recruiter.
For further details, click here.